Fairbanks, Alaska, 1938, (looking toward the
South). The Coal Bunkers is in the lowerright portion
of the photo (on the north side of the Chena River).
The 3 story concrete building that is used for today's City Hall is
located about 1 inch below the top of this photo
(slightly to the left of center).
In 1938 that building was the Fairbanks High School.
This photo is provided by courtesy of Aeromap U.S.